2014年9月25日 星期四

My Waffle in Tianmu

How diverse can waffles be by adding a wide variety of toppings? More than thirty waffle dishes provided by “My Waffle” on Tianmu West road surely present you a clear image of it. The chef as a magician incorporates many kinds of flavors and takes waffles beyond breakfast yet into lunch or dinner. The newly conceived waffle dish named as “Blueberry Cheese”, for example, might seem a walk in the park, but its genius idea to milden the sour taste of blueberries by the salty cheese on top truly satisfy my buds on tongue. Its appearance of the blueness of blueberries between the light yellow of waffle and the mustard color of meshed cheese makes it look like a tart instead of a waffle. That is to say, while you think you are eating a tart by its look, yet in fact you are eating the waffle, and the confusion of which really interests me a great deal. Therefore, I recommend you to try my favorite waffle dish “Blueberry Cheese” as shown in the photo below.

沒有留言:

張貼留言